Since Amino is a young study association we still have a lot of room to grow, which means there’s always room for new committees and taskforces. Do you have a great idea for a committee or taskforce which you think will add to Amino? Fill in one of the forms below and send it to email@example.com.
To determine which of the two forms you need to fill in, you need to decide whether you want to establish a committee or taskforce.
- Committees are a group of students which organize at least one activity each year. They consist of at least three roles.
- The chair who is responsible for leading meetings.
- The secretary, who is responsible for taking minutes and checking the committee’s e-mail.
- The treasurer who is responsible for making the budget and discussing this with the association treasurer.
- Also present in each committee and taskforce is a member of the board as board representative, whose job is to support and help with activities were needed, and maintain communication with the board.
- You can see our current committees in the page Committees on the website
- Taskforces are a group of students which do not need to organize at least one activity each year. They help to support the association with things such as the website or create products such as the Almanak or the Merchandise. They consist of at least two roles.
- The chair
- The secretary
- Also present in each committee and taskforce is a member of the board as boardrepresentative.
- You can see our current taskforces in the page Taskforces on the website
If you have questions you can use the e-mail address listed above or send a message to the Amino phone number.