Utrecht University has a wide selection of student councils.
This is at educational level
- CRG, Course Response Group, where bachelor students can discuss the subjects of the periods.
- PRG, Program Response Group, where Master’s students can discuss the subjects of the periods.
- OAC, Education Advisory Committee, here are students who, among other things, process the outcome of the CRG. They also have close contact with teachers to improve the subjects, the curriculum or the entire study.
This is at departmental level
- DAC, Departmental Advisory Committee, these are students who audit the departmental board and discuss matters with the departmental board in close contact.
- DAC-B (Biology)
- DAC-SK (Chemistry)
This is at the faculty level
- OC, Program Committee, the faculty variant of the OAC, consisting of delegates from the OACs.
- FR, Faculty Council, here are students who are in close contact with the faculty board and discuss of all kinds of issues, in order to make it better for the students. If you were unable to contact all previous councils, committees or groups with your question, problem or comment, you can always contact the faculty council.
This is at university level
- UR, University Council, the overall participation council, which deals with all kinds of university-wide problems such as diversity, sustainability and student well-being. The University Council is in close contact with the Executive Board and also monitors it. If you were unable to contact all previous councils, committees or groups with your question, problem or comment, you can always contact the University Council.